Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night  


      It has been a very good day, nice a quiet and restful. How was yours? I worked on my June calendar setting things up for next month. It will be a busy month indeed.


       Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. It was really good. We had hash browns, eggs, toast, a rasher of bacon, and plenty of coffee. Are you full yet? We watched a few episodes of "Friday Night Lights" with Chris.


        I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email. I have finished packing my suitcase for our overnight at the DDC tomorrow. We are looking forward to resting, reading and pulling a few handles on slot machines. Wish us luck, OK?


       Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, we will try to leave the DDC loaded one way or the other. We know Jack! Smile.


Jane and John, please take care of yourself's.


Shoo Shoo, welcome home.


Sara, hope that the work day was not too bad?


Bobby, congrats on the move. WooHoo!



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...