Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Again!

Good Morning   


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Paid The Cost To Be The Boss by James Brown (classic R&B)


    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am getting Chris settled. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is not stirring so she will not be getting up anytime soon, smile! Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and I think I will have a slice of ham for breakfast this morning. Bobby will be here at 8:00am to work with Chris for a 24 hour period, to see what is like to totally care for Chris alone.


    I have a errand to run this morning and that is about it for me. We had a nice time at the Arizona Desert Museum yesterday. We listened to Jonathan read his poem and he received a first place ribbon for his effort. The poem was very good for a 4th grader.


   Ann and family were there and well. We all walked the grounds of the museum until it it closed. Later we all met up at the "Trident" for dinner. The food was very good and Elise and I shared a bottle of red. After dinner we said our goodbyes and we departed for home.


    Elise hit the sheets and I watched a little TV until Rosie left for the night.I checked on Chris and I followed her lead and called it a night. I will post a few of the pictures that I took while we were at the museum in the next post. Have a good Monday if you can,smile!
Later........Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Jane and John, have a restful day up on Mt. Lemmon.


Loraine, what is up for today?


Erika, how are you doing? 


Joe and Mary,how are you two doing?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...