Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello!

Howdy!

Well, we just got back from have breakfast with our daughter Kim at Gourmet Girls Gluten-Free Bakery and Bistro. OMG! OMG! The food was excellent and the service was great. The place was packed and there were crowds waiting to be seated outside and inside.

Elise and I had the blueberries pancakes, I had bacon with main and Elise had an egg. Kim got the French toast. All of the food was gluten-free. The coffee was non-stop and very good. If you live here in the valley of Tucson you have to pay it a visit. It is a little pricey but just about all gluten-free products are, but the food here is well worth it, let me tell you.

We even bought items from the bakery to take home. We got a orange pound cake, a baguette, and a multi-grain loaf of bread as well. We will attack the baguette this evening at the Pops Concert. I am eyeing the pound cake right now, but I will hold off if I can muster up the will power, smile!

Elise is giving Chris a bio feedback treatment right now and after that we will put him up on his standing frame for about 20 minutes. Well, I had better go and get the dogs feed. Have a good one!
Later...........

Jessie & Elise

1 comment:

Sara S said...

Sounds amazing!! I would kill for a gluten free breakfast place with non-stop java!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...