Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night     


Well, another day has bit the dust. How was yours? It has been a pretty fair day with no big problems or complaints,except a now need a new shirt and another pair of pants,smile!


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was very good. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and  plenty of coffee.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email. I have a early doctor's appointment tomorrow morning to go over my lab results. Routine stuff.


Well, I had better get back to caring for Chris. Have a great night and sleep well. The above pic is of another birthday card that I received. Like I said I have some out there friends and relatives,but I love them all.


Inside of the card it says "Flaunt it if you've got it."


Prost.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, where are you?


Jane and John, sleep well. Hey Jane did John pose for the above card? Cool!


Flo and John, have a good night.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...