Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning              


Mood: Frisky!!


Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge


     It's a Thirsty Thursday! What is up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up very soon headed for the gym. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is very good and hot this morning and a bowl of oats in order. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening. Pam will be here this morning to give both Elise and Chris a massage. I think that I could use a good rubbing this morning too!


     I have a couple of errands to tackle this morning. We are going out for Mexican food this evening at La Parrilla Suiza. We will be joined by the crew of Lois, Lee, and Toni. Ole' it will be margarita time here in the Old Pueblo.


      Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon as well, we have not been in quite awhile. Well, I had better hop to it. Have a great day and keep one eye open at all times.
Later........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up?


Loraine, have a good day.


Shoo and Stu, haven't heard from you. Is everything OK?


Jane and John, what is shaking?


Janice, how is Frank?


Sis, what is up in the ATL?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Godere! Disfrutar! Masiyahan!

Enjoy!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...