Friday, December 4, 2020

Salve!

Salve!

How are you doing? We are good here in the valley f Tucson. The wind is picking up again and the chimes are working their magic.

My playmate and Chris are watching TV in the main house. I will be starting breakfast for dinner in a little bit.

I have been listening to Christmas music for most to morning. I also installed a new door lock on Chris's security door and it was very well.

Here is my latest rock creation. My shorty is working on a new one as well. Also here are a couple of pics of me wearing our gift from my angel Shirlene.


MY LATEST 4 DEC


THANK YOU MY ANGEL





I am also trying to decide what to hook up for next Wednesday's dinner. I am leaning on a Cheeseburger Soup. I really want to do a Standing Rib Roast, buy a will hopefully do that on Christmas Day.

I have to tell you that I am missing our friends so much, It is starting to really bring me down. We hope that you are hanging in there?

Later....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon fine settimana. My manchi davvero fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi manchi anche tu. Amo l'angelo rock. Molto "cool"!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...