Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing tonight? We are good here in Central Tucson.

We are still working on new rocks and tomorrow I will hit up D&D Landscaping to pick some more rocks for painting. Our painting keeps us sound during this pandemic. Don't get me wrong we still have a case of Cabin Fever. Smile!

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it down. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix. We are in the last season and is as good as ever.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is watching to news and working on a rock. Talk about multi-tasking, eh? Chris is resting and enjoying his supplement. He is also watching TV.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me all day long. I am looking forward to putting on my (chefs) hat and apron. I will open up a bottle of vino early so that it can breathe well. I will try to not to keep my glass filled while I am cooking. Smile!

Here are some of the rocks that I picked up today from the Cortez location. Enjoy! I am still having puter problems though.


PICKED UP 1 DEC 

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day! I will chat at you later.

I popped in on my shorty, (zoom) meeting. It was so good to see Shoo Shoo and my (fidanzata). I love it that her hair has really grown. Looking good.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata. E bello vederti ogi sullo zoom. Adoro i tuoi capelli.

Loraine said...

Ma non sono riuscita a vederti. Dannazione! E grazie per il complimento. (Arrossire)

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...