Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Freak Out by Le Chic!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another cold morning here in Tucson. It will be up in the 60's today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will be dropping rocks in the hood today. I will also be making a trip over to D&D Landscaping to pick up rocks to be painted.

My (chef) hat and apron are at the ready for me to start cooking dinner today. I hope that I don't sample too much vino while I am cooking, eh? Smile!

Well I had better get busy and get this Humper moving forward, right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Invia le foto del capolavoro di cucina di oggi.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...