Monday, December 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Running Wild!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off a 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but it will gradually heat up.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage that he is talking about already. Alexa is awake and she said that  don't have any tasks to complete today. WooHoo! I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning. Hey you still have a couple of days to get some Christmas shopping in. We are done finally. Ya Mon'. I do have a few things to wrap up today though. While I am wrapping I may have a glass of Eggnog with Brandy. Can you feel me?

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. Please keep those prayers going for Jane and John. Mask, up.

I have everything that I need for Christmas dinner. My Sous Chef and I are ready to burn in the kitchen. Sampling is required!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Sono d'accordo che quest'anno e molto diverso,, ma continuera finche avremo fede e amore. Buon lunedi'.

Loraine said...

Oggi sarà a metà degli anni '70. Godere.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...