Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you this evening? We are good here but the Cabin Fever is still around our house.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Virgin River" on Netflix with Chris. After that we watched our Wildcats beat Montana. Go Cats.

My playmate and I completed a few rocks today and here they are. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 22 DEC


MY LATEST 22 DEC



I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching TV and he is downing his supplement. 

Here are a few more pics that were taken today. If you could please continue saying prayers for Jane and John. Also say a few for my sister Marcie's neighbors as well. Thanks.




Have a good night and get ready for Hump Day. Sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Jessie said...

E tu.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...