Friday, December 4, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back!

Music listening to: The Bird by Morris Day and the Thyme!

Buon Venerdi! Come stai? How are you doing on this TGIF?I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is awake this morning. She will be up soon to start he day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but we are going to be seven degrees warmer than yesterday.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate is working on a new rock and I finished up the one that I have been working on. I will start a new one sometime today. I will also put some rocks in the hood as well.

Well I had better get this TGIF rolling along, right Sweet Pea? Have a good day and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Sandy, how are you doing?

JT, have a good weekend in Tempe.

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good safe weekend.

Bev, how are you doing? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata! È quasi un fine settimana.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...