Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Blues!

Music listening to: Wild Thang by Tone Loc!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly one here in Tucson but it will heat up at bit. Hopefully it will be a repeat of yesterday. It was (bellissima).

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip to Walgreens to pick up some meds. I asked her to play some Boney for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today. I will be finishing up one that I started yesterday. Chris the IRobot will be coming out if his cradle this morning to vacuum the main house carpet.

I will be double checking to make sure the I and my Sous Chef  have everything that we need for creating our Christmas dinner to include enough vino rosso for sampling while we are tossing pots and pans around, smile!

Well I had better get the lead out and get this day moving along. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai diventando un vero chef! Che meraviglia!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...