Sunday, December 27, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing?  We are good we just got back from having a good breakfast at the Egg Connection.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I also have some yardwork to do behind Chris's house.

My playmate is looking forward to her football game today so she can don her Mahome's jersey. Here is another pic of Chris opening his gifts. Also a pic of me at the Egg Connection sporting my gift hat from my angel in New Orleans.


ELISE SUPPORTING HER TEAM TODAY







CHRIS GIFTS 25 DEC

IO AT THE EGG CONNECTION 27 DEC


HAWK LEFTOVERS 27 DEC



FEATHERS EVERYWHERE 27 DEC

Here is a picture of the rocks in the and the leftovers from the hawk visit yesterday. He or she must to have been hungry, eh?

We hope that you are doing well?

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great picture of Chris. He looks like he's having the time of his life!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...