Saturday, December 5, 2020

Bungiorno!

Buongiorno!


KINO BAY


IO CON MIO MOGLIE AT KINO BAY



Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson, but it will warm up during the day.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a very busy day today with a few errands to take care of. I asked her to play some "Holiday Music" for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy! Elise is still working on a rock and I will start a new one today.

MY LATEST 4 DEC



I had better get this Sabato moving forward, right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e per il fine settimana? Prendilo lentamente e facilmente.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, what are you up to for the weekend?

Loraine said...

Lavanderia regolare e faccende di giardino, e serate con Capo. Bei tempi.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...