Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing? We are good here but this Cabin Fever is trying it's best to take over. Never! Smile!

I got to rest up this morning. I hit the sheets and I got in some reading for a change. It felt good to do so. My playmate was running her Bridge game. One of the players gave us a very nice gift . WooHoo!

We worked on rocks for a little bit today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location tomorrow to drop off and hopefully to pick up. The rocks have been sparse for the last two days.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. Got it down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Game of Thrones" on a Netflix DVD. Chris enjoyed watching with us like always.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is listening to the news while she is on her Mac. We hope that you are doing well and please stick to the CDC rules. 

Have a good night and sleep well. Get ready for Hump Day.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Nessun Bloody Mary a cena?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...