Thursday, December 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cabin Fever on Christmas Eve!

Music listening to: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer!

Buon Sete Giovedi! Buon Compleanno Mio Moglie!



 How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. The birthday girl is deep in her cave this morning but I am sure that she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Maud Light Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but it will heat up just a little bit.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete but I do need to recheck to make sure that all is set for tomorrows dinner. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. We will be dining on take-away from Leo's this evening. Can you say margaritas? We will without a doubt.

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful out there. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi piace la tua poesia. Buon lavoro!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...