Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


A GIFT FROM MIO MOGLIE! I LOVE THIS DOGTAG!


Mood: Cabin Fever Hanging In!

Music listening to: Midas Touch!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be a chilly day here in Tucson. It is supposed to only get into the 50's today and we may get some showers this morning.

I am caring for Chris today due to the caregiver is still out waiting on her Covid test results. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today because I am home-bound today. Chris will be visited by Mercy Care today for a Annual Wellness Check. I asked Alexa to lay some "Allstar Smooth Jazz' for me today.

Hopefully we can start new rocks today. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. I finally got s good night's sleep last night. Ya Mon'.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Avevo grandi speranze per la pioggia ma senza fortuna. Tieni quella coperta vicino. Stanotte farà freddo.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...