Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? I decided to go out and pick up a few items for tomorrows dinner.

I will be preparing Lemon Chicken Scaloppini over angel hair pasta with a white wine reduction. It will be served with garlic bread slices. Yummy! I will e donning my (chefs) hat and apron in Wednesday.

I will be putting up Christmas lights on the outside of the house the weekend. I picked up a few new lights while I was out.

Here is what my (angel) sent to Elise and I. We love it and we think that you will too!


VERY NICE PLAQUE!


COOL CAPS AND SCARF!


NICE


ELISE'S GLASS, SCARF AND HATS




ELISE'S HATS AND SCARF!

My playmate has a (zoom) session later with one of her groups. We will be working on new rocks later.

We hope that you are doing OK? I will have a chin-wag with you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...