Saturday, December 12, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

What is going on around your way so far on this Saturday?

I just got back from gassing up the Green Lady. I also  visited the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. I also dropped in the hood as well. Here you go. Enjoy!




ELISE'S LATEST 12 DEC


MY LATEST 12 DEC 


ELISE'S LATEST 12 DEC


PICKED UP 12 DEC


IN THE HOOD 12 DEC



DROPPED AT CORTEZ 12 DEC 



My playmate is out for a walk in the hood. Chris resting listening to music on his Bose. We are looking forward to this jam packed football Saturday. Go Army!

My shorty and I will be burning in the kitchen this afternoon.  Catfish and fries. Ya Mom'. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. In a bit I will be shopping online for Christmas gifts.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...