Monday, December 7, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Is your day over? Hopefully mine will be over in a bit. It has been a long day for me and I got nothing that I needed to done. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a repeat of today. I am prepared for it.

A bright spot today is that I received my incentive bonus. Yes, that perked me up a little bit. Smile!

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris. It is such a good series.

I have learned another lesson about human nature today. I am always willing to learn something different. Sometimes the lesson is surprising to me and at times it is not. It did put me in a mood though. Smile!

Have a good night and get some sleep. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposati per domani.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...