Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back!

Music listening to: My Prerogative by Bobby Brown!

Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Speaking of Chris he is sporting his winter beard. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today, but she suggested that I don't overdo it today. I am way behind on a few tasks that I has planned on doing but they will have to wait until I can get to them. I asked Alexa to play some "Happy Music" for me today or maybe some Christmas music.

I am still having issues with the blog. The transfer of photos from Gmail is not working right. Hopefully it will get corrected. I also need to get out some Christmas cards tomorrow as well.

I will be not be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. My playmate and I will start new rocks today.

Hey Chris the IRobot will be leaving it's cradle today to vacuum the main house. Well, I had better get this Martedi moving forward, right Sweet Pea.

Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Yesterday we received a wonderful package in the mail from my (angel) who resides in New Orleans. It is so nice and it is personalized for us. I will post pictures when I can. Thank you so very much Shirlene. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Capo Jim thank you for the very nice email. Please stay healthy. Yes, we miss our times together with you and my fidanzata very much. Covid has really changed things for us and you. Hopefully this will end soon because this Cabin Fever is a killer. Sounds like your Thanksgiving was a good one.

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di nuove foto.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...