Monday, December 14, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on around your way? We are good here but a bit tired. It has been a very busy day for me.

I got all of my tasks taken care of today but it took all morning to complete. I drove all over Tucson looking for a Standing Rib Roast. I mean I went everywhere, but I was just about to give it up and I found one that is very nice and very expensive. We will have it for Christmas dinner and I must make sure that it is cooked to perfection. WooHoo!

I prepared grill ham and cheese sandwich's for dinner. We both had some baby carrots and black olives to go along with it. My shorty also had some Guacamole with hers. 

We watched "Game Of Thrones" on Netflix CD's. Chris enjoyed watching it with us. Elise is in the main house listening to the news and setting up for tomorrow's Bridge game that will be played here. I will not be selling cars this week. I will be wrapping Christmas gifts.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching a football game with me. He enjoyed his massage today and so did Elise.

Here are our latest rock creations for today. I went by the Cortez location today but it was bear. I put out some rocks in the hood this morning and they are disappearing fast.


ELISE'S LATEST 14 DEC


MY LATEST 14 DEC


IN THE HOOD 14 DEC 


Well I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzara.

Loraine said...

Adoro le nuove rocce!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...