Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Here! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Get Into The Groove by Madonna!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson but it will warm up a tad.


BOURBON BARREL CAKE! A GIFT FROM ONE OF MY  SHORTY'S BRIDGE PLAYERS!



Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy for me. I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I asked her to play some "Happy Music" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to pick up and drop off rocks.

Hey how is the shopping along? I am still at it but I am almost done. Well I had better get this Hump Day rolling along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Non c e nessun Bloody Mary de ieri. Cosa stai facendo in questo Hump Day?

Loraine said...

Questa mattina vado alla lezione di Tai Chi e stasera condivido il vino con Capo. Una buona giornata!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...