Sunday, December 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Lingering! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold one here in the valley of Tucson but it will warm up as the day goes along.


AT COUNTRY GRANNY'S AND BOB'S HOME IN THE EAST




Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I asked her to play some "Holiday Classics" for me today. 

Are you ready for some football today? We are looking forward to a few games like the Chiefs game today. My playmate has a thing for the quarterback. Our Wildcats played a good basketball game last night but lost to Stanford! Go Cats!

I took a couple of days off from posting to our blog due to I needed a break to regroup and now I am good to go. Have you completed your Christmas shopping? We are done but now I have to get a gift for my shorty who's birthday is on Christmas Eve.  

I have to tell you that Covid has really changed the way we celebrate this Christmas. I will be putting on my (Chefs) hat and apron to prepare a Standing Rib Roast for Christmas dinner. My playmate will be the (Sous) chef for this meal. We will make this dinner come out perfect. I have three recipes to use to include one from Dena that is looking very good. Thanks Dena.

Speaking of dinner we will hit up Popeyes Chicken for dinner with some red beans and rice. We will more than likely get our grub on while watching football.

We hope that you are doing well? If you could please say a prayer or two for Jane (Sweet Pea) and John (Papa John) they both are not well. Thanks. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, il Natale quest'anno sarà diverso, ma possiamo ancora renderlo un giorno gioioso. Abbiamo la nostra salute e i nostri cari.

Rosie said...

My prayers for Jane and John. God Bless

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...