Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Knocking At The Door!

Music listening to: Mighty Good Man by Salt and Peppa!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is awake and requesting that the heat be turned on this morning. She will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is going to be sunny with a high temp of 59 degrees. Brrr!

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. So I will be wrapping gifts today and maybe I will have some hot chocolate later today.

My playmate is hosting a Bridge game here today. We will be working on new rocks this afternoon. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along right, Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sto bene, ma rabbrividisco per il freddo. Brrr!

Jessie said...

Stai al caldo ragazza.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...