Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


SANTA CHRIS 2020



How are you doing this evening? We hope that your day went well? It has been a very busy morning for me and that is the reason for no morning blog posting.

I got everything done that I needed to today to include picking up Elise's final birthday gift. She is  going to be thrilled without a doubt.

We both worked on new rocks today. Here is what I dropped off at the Cortez location this morning. Enjoy! The drop of point was totally empty this morning. One of the rocks that was placed in the hood in now in the Little Library on Lester and Justin Ln.



Dropped at the Cortez location 23 Dec

After I get Chris settled I will go back over to the main house and season up the Standing Rib Roast. I will let it sit until Friday morning and then it will magically makes itself into the oven for a few hours. I am sure that it will have a aroma going all through the house. I am sure that my fidanzata will get a whiff of it over in her neck of the woods. My Sous Chef and I are looking forward to being in the kitchen.

I am caring for Chris tonight due to the caregiver is making he way to Prescott to be with her family. She has been informed that she will have to have a Covid test before she can return to work next week.

My playmate is listening to to news and working on Covid puzzle. I have said several times that Covid will make you do some things that you normally would not do.

Have a good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is "Thirsty Thursday" and my shorty's birthday. I will chat at you later. Please keep those prayers going for Jane, John and my sisters neighbor in Florida.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Grazie per il delizioso fudge!

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Birthday Elise,
We are a day early,, but be busy tomorrow.
Hope Jessie spoils you big time.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, I will do just that.
Good Night!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...