Sunday, December 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


VISITOR 26 DEC


CHRIS OPENING GIFTS 25 DEC





Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to Chris's house shortly. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast if it is open this morning. It is a mild 40 degrees this morning here in Tucson. Is there rain in sight?

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today, but I do have my normal Domenica resupplying todo for Chris. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Santa gifted me a new 10.1 Echo Show and I love it.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today.  I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. Hopefully this morning I will be styling in a hat that my angel made for Elise and I this morning. If we do I will post a pic.

We will be dining on pizza and wings this evening from "Oreganos" and of course we will have a few "Bellini's to go along with it. Also my shorty will be glued to the TV to see the "Chiefs" play football today. She will be sporting her "Mahomes" jersey for sure. I will take a pic of that too!

If you could please keep those prayers going for Jane and John. We have not heard anything more about how Jane is doing in the hospital. Thanks. My dear friend Erik who broke her knee is doing well in Germany.

Well I had better get this Domenica moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe. Mask Up! I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Oggi mi godrò il bel tempo e spero nella pioggia martedì.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...