Saturday, December 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



IO


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listenign to: Rock With You by MJ!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Vanilla Cream Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly one here in Tucson and it is not going to heat up too much today.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me. So I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up this morning. Here is my latest. Enjoy!



MY LATEST 11 DEC

Here is my playmates latest Covid 19 puzzle. Again I say that Covid will make you do some things that you never would have done before.


ELISE'S COVID 19 PUZZLE DEC 2020





I will be donning my (chefs) hat today. My shorty will become the suez chef today. We will be preparing a mess of catfish and fries for this evening's dinner. I am sure that we will have a few cocktails to help get us through, eh? Now is that a Covid thing? Or is it just us? Smile!

Hey how is that Christmas shopping along? I am still at it. Well I had better get this Sabato moving forward right, Sweet Pea? Have a good one and stay safe and mask up. I will have a chin wag at you later. We played "Wii" games yesterday and it was not pretty, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Quel pirata di Jessie รจ un ragazzo dall'aspetto piuttosto duro! Almeno ha un sorriso.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...