Monday, December 21, 2020

Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!


COVID TREE


COVID MASK



The day is just about over and it has been a busy one. I do have to say that the temperature today was perfect. If only it would stay that way.

Chris enjoy his massage today but I was not here to see him get his flirt on. I ran an errand for Sweet Pea and Papa John to pick up a few items that they needed. I will check on them again tomorrow.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese for dinner. I had some baby carrots and black olives with mine. My shorty had sliced tomatoes, black olives, carrots and avocado with here. We watched Virgin River on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris and my playmate is in the main house watching the news. We both worked on rocks today. My playmate finished one and she has started a new one. I am working on mine still. Here is my playmates work.



ELISE'S LATEST 21 DEC 


Have a good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is "Taco Tuesday". I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Oggo e stato perfectto. Spero she domani si ripeta.

Loraine said...

Sì, oggi è stato bellissimo!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...