Monday, December 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SWEET ROLL FROM THE EGG CONNECTION


CHRIS IN HIS TURNOUTS


FIREMAN CHRIS



Mood: Cranky!

Music listening to: Down With You by Brandy!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. It is only going to be in the 60's today.

Rosemary will be here this morning for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to that as usual. Alexa is awake and she said that my day is loaded with tasks today. I will be taking Sister Jayne to her doctors appointment this morning.

I am cranky this morning due to I didn't sleep well last night due to I had a lot on my mind. I will feel better as the day goes by hopefully.

I will not be donning my (chefs) hat this Wednesday. We will come up with a replacement meal for sure.  I will be looking for a standing rib roast today to have for Christmas dinner. Haven't been able to find one lately.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will be dropping off rocks in the hood today. Hey are you still shopping? I am. Well I had better get this Lunedi moving forward right, Sweet Pea? Have a good one and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

IN THE HOOD 13 DEC


 DROPPED AT CORTEZ 13 DEC



Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, stay safe.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sandy, how are things in Aussieland?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Bev, what is new?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata mattutina. Mi e piaciuto dipingere il lupo. Era diverso per me. Buon lundei e stai bene e al sicuro.

Loraine said...

Enorme panino dolce! Era buono?

Jessie said...

Delizioso!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...