Monday, December 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Tired! 

Music listening to: I Wanna y Keith Sweat!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off several times but I got up at 5:30am to care for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and several more cups will be downed this morning. It is a nice mild morning here in Tucson but it is going to change drastically tomorrow. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Normally Rosemary would be here but she visited relatives in Prescott for Christmas and we require a Covid Test be done before she can return to work with Chris.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris and Elise a massage today.

My playmate completed a new rock yesterday and I am working on a new one. I will make a trip over to the Cortez location today. Here is my shorty's latest creation and it is a keeper. Enjoy!


OUR NIECE SARA AND RAVEN (KEEPER)


The latest info on Jane is that she is now in a regular hospital room and she is off of oxygen. She is a bit confused and cannot talk. Please keep those prayers going for her and John. Thanks!

Well I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. Mask up! This Wednesday I will be putting on my Chef's hat again. I will prepare some Tandoori Chicken thanks to my fidanzata and Capo Jim. It should be very good.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a good one.

Erika, how are you feeling today?

JT, are you back in Tempe?

Sisters, what is new?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Sharon, what is new in Aussieland?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is new?


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, how are you doing?

Loraine said...

Pensa pioggia! La nuova roccia è una bellezza.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...