Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


I NEED SOME MORNING SEX!


LIGHTS ON JUSTIN LN!



Mood: Cabin Fever Is Trying To Win!

Music listening to: Gangsters Paradise.

Buon Martedi! Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

My playmate is not been feeling well for the past few days due to a ear issue. I will get the otoscope back out again today to have a look. Other that she is fine but we both are feeling the pangs of Cabin Fever.

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Garden District. We are supposed to get some of the wet stuff in a day two. We will see if that happens.

Hopefully the caregiver will be here this morning but if not I will care for Chris. He enjoyed his massage yesterday from Rosemarie. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I am way behind. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today to raise my spirits.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up if time permits.

Well I had better get this Taco Martedi moving forward right, Sweet Pea? Have a good day and be careful out there. Mask Up! I will have a chat with you later.

Hey my next culinary masterpiece will be a Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole. I need to get out to purchase what I need for it. I also will be purchasing some Catfish filets for Saturday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Biongiorno cuore caro. Ho riposato molto vene ieri sera. Spero che oggi sara molto meglio per te e io. Ho un sacco di cose da recuperare. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Stai diventando uno chef raffinato!

Cheela said...

Come up here for some Morning Sex. You can get a whole growler of it!!!

Jessie said...

Don’t tempt me Sheila. I do love some Morning Sex.

Jessie said...

Mille grazie fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...