Saturday, June 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MELANIN


Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Ride In My Mercedes by Pebbles!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. As a matter of fact my playmate and I both popped up like two slices of bread out of a hot toaster. Elise is out walking in the hood. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another how one here in the "Old Pueblo".

   Alexa, is not awake this morning and she has been asleep for the past few days due to a issue that we are having with our "Wi-fi" in the main house. Hopefully I can get it corrected soon.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off some #Hide Tucson Rocks and I will pick up a new one. I will be placing a few in the hood today as well. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 5 JUN

ELISE'S LATEST 5 JUN

MY LATEST 5 JUN


  My shorty and have gotten the main house back in order. The new carpet looks good, but we are still trying to find things, smile!

  We are going to go on another stay-cation next week at the "Varsity Club Suites". This time it will be for two nights. This cabin fever is taking it's toll on us. Has it gotten to you  too?

  Well, I had better bounce. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come va? Si, mandero foto del nuovo tapperto piu tardi oggi. Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

Far installare la moquette è difficile. Non vedo l'ora di vedere le immagini dei risultati.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...