Monday, June 1, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MY BROTHER HERMAN AND MY NEPHEW TIMOTHY!


It has been a very busy but disturbing day for real. I have been sitting her watching the news and it has made me feel sick. How about you?

I contacted JT this evening to give him some advice of what he should and what he should not be doing at this time. My brothers and I got the same talk for our parents back in the day. It is needed and you will never forget it. I  am sure that JT will take heed.

What is going on now has been a longtime coming from way back during the "Jim Crow Era" and it was revealed in the "New Jim Crow Era". Where is the liberty and justice for all? Where is it? What happened is out right murder and you cannot call it anything else. Yes, I am horrified, upset, and very mad with the status quo and the leaders in the Federal Government. We have no voice and when you don't the actions that are taking place now is a way of speaking out. Plain in-sight murder! This is going to continue for a bit longer without a doubt. Believe that!

My playmate prepared French Toast, sausages, eggs and coffee for dinner. We watched "Schitt's Creek" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news. We have created several #Hide Tucson Rocks today. Here is what we did. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 1 JUNE

ELISE'S LATEST 1 JUNE

ELISE'S LATEST 1 JUNE

MY LATEST 1 JUNE


The week is still going to be a very busy one for my playmate and I. Hey we got some rain this evening and it was nice. I need a new pair of (flip-flops) so I can be ready to run in the rain while I am looking for my fidanzata to join me.

Have a good night and sleep well. I am a bit antsy this evening and I hope that I can get to sleep tonight.

Buona Notte.......Jessie and Elise


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Grazie e si rimane al sicuro troppo!

Loraine said...

Stai attento, amico mio. Che cosa orribile che devo persino dirti. Ma fa attenzione.

Sara S said...

Love you, uncle.

Jessie said...

Love you way more niece.

Rosie said...

I agree with you re all the trauma going on in the ununited states of America. It is on television here 24/7 and it is an utter disgrace and as you say pure murder. Those other 3 policemen should be arrested as well. I cannot stand Donald Trump. He seems to stir up a lot of arguments and that business outside St johns Church was disgraceful. My opinion anyway. Hope you are not offended. Have been very busy here the last 2 weeks. Am getting new flooring in the lounge, kitchen and bedroom and it has been a horrid packing everything and moving furniture. Is being done tomorrow thank God. Hope yourself Elsie and Chris are doing ok. I have been a bit stressed over one thing and another. Have a great day my friends and TRY to be good.....Rosie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...