Monday, June 22, 2020

Hello!

Hello,

How are you doing? I am ok but I am bored silly today. Reason being is that I cannot go anywhere due to Corona. I could use a nap but I cannot do that due to on Mondays the housekeeper is here and the caregiver is in Chris's house. It would be the perfect time for me to nap but I cannot. 

I just got back from picking up up some (PPE) from my office. It was good to see the gang again. I haven't seen them in awhile.

I am going to locate my shorty and I will start on a new rock in a bit. It is heating up here in the valley of Tucson. I hope that you are doing well?

Dropped of at Cortez location and I picked up a few. Enjoy!

DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATON 22 JUNE

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ 22 JUNE




Later....Jessie


PS: Mary posted on our blog and she is doing much better today.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Country Granny so good to hear that you are on your way to recovery. Keep it up!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...