Monday, June 29, 2020

Hello!

Hello!


YEAH BUDDY!


Are you having a good day? Things are good here but it could be a bit better, smile!

My playmate is off for the gym and Rosemary is here caring for Chris. I am sure that he is really looking forward to his massage from Rosemarie. I would be!

I dropped off and I picked up a few rocks at the Cortez location at bit ago. Lots of creative rocks are on hand there. Here is what I dropped off and picked up. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 29 JUNE

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ 29 JUNE

IN THE HOOD 29 JUNE

ELISE'S LATEST 29 JUNE  (IT'S A MONDAY) A KEEPER!









We have new rocks at the ready that are going to be painted later today. It is a lot of fun. We want to thank the (rocker) who has been leaving rocks out in the front of our house. Keep Rocking!

 I am really giving some serious though to sanitizing and getting the Jacuzzi set up. What do you think? WooHoo! Well, I had better get busy. I will chat at you later. Hey the wind is back. Arrrg! That will keep me from chillin out on the southside of Chris's house today. Not good!

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, lo lascio stamattina. E una buona idea.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...