Saturday, June 20, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you? We are good here but we have been very busy.

We just picked up the Tacoma and she is good to go. Elise is out grocery shopping, Sister Jayne is a El Con Mall and I am here caring for Chris.

I got my tasks taken care of on the eastside and on the airbase. I just could not stand it anymore. I stopped at Burger King on the airbase to get a Whooper. I have been dying for a burger for days and I have to tell you is was good. WooHoo!

We will be working on new rocks this afternoon. Later we will be keeping an eye on the latest events from Tulsa. There may be a few problems for sure. It has already started with 6 of Trump's staffers who have been diagnosed having the virus. Not good!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 20 JUNE

PICKED UP 20 JUNE

IN THE HOOD 20 JUNE


I am looking forward to cooking up my pork chops for dinner. I can taste them now. Ya,ya!

Well, I had better go so I can get Chris up for a little while. Enjoy the day.

Ciao...Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata e qualcosa da guardare di notte!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...