Monday, June 15, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





What is going on? We are good here in Tucson, but is is hot and we have a small chance of the wet stuff.

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and he is resting up. My playmate is out shopping at Target. I got all of my tasks taken care of to include picking up a part for the "Green Lady" She is now smiling across her nameplate. She even gave me a wink! Hopefully none of my many girlfriends saw that, smile!

I also dropped off and picked up new rocks from the Cortez location. I also dropped a few in the hood as well. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 15 JUNE

PICKED UP 15 JUNE

PICKED UP 15 JUNE

PICKED UP 15 JUNE



I am starting to get hungry about right now. I have to do something about that soon. We hope that your day is goin going your way? 

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie ragazza. Auguro lo stesso per te come sempre.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...