Saturday, June 27, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing so far on this Sabato? We are good here and we are taking it slow and easy.

I am about to get Chris up for a few hours. I am sure that will make him very happy. My playmate is out doing some grocery shopping and she is PPE'd up. Smile!

I got to see my girlfriend Nicolette this morning and it has been a minute since I have seen her. As a matter of face it has been a minute since I have seen any of my girlfriends. This Covid-19 is cramping my style. My mojo is suffering! Ya, ya! I picked up 20 mew face masks today and they are very nice ones. Yep, Nicolette is looking good even with her PPE on. WooHoo!

I dropped of my latest at the Cortez location and I picked up some very nice ones. My playmate just finished on a rock that is going to be a gift for Capo. We both are working new ones for #Hide Tucson Rocks. Enjoy the pictures.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 27 JUNE

PICKED UP 27 JUNE


After Chris is up we may play some "Wii" games if my hand can stand it. I have had it on ice and that helps.


Well, I had better get Chris up. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Tiger, have a safe trip back home.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata oggi e una giornata soleggiata sole splendente, ma un po ventoso qui.

countrygranny47 said...

BOB IS DOING OK.
I AM HANGING IN THERE. DOING BETTER EACH DAY. T G
HAVE A GOOD ONE JESSIE.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...