Friday, June 26, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Get Your Sexy On by Justin Timberlake!

   Buon Vernerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson and no smoke this morning.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa, is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  I didn't sleep well at all for some reason last night. I tossed and turned  pretty much the whole night. I will try to get a few zzzz's in the morning if I can.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drip off my latest #Hide Tucson Rocks.  My playmate and I will be starting new ones today. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 25 JUNE

MY LATEST 25 JUNE


  Have a good TGIF! and I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise , have a good weekend.

Monna, enjoy the weekend.

JT, what is up for the weekend?

Erika, how are you doing?

Sisters, what is up?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Flo, what is new?

Country Granny, how are you doing today? How is Bob?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che il fuoco si spenga presto in modo da poter avere bellissimi cieli blu.

Jessie said...

Anch'io.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...