Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






It has been a different kind of day for me but I got thorough it. It started off with a major headache that is still with me but not as bad.

I ran an errand today and my playmate and I worked on #Hide Tucson Rocks. I have to say that I am very proud of my shorty and her artistic skills. It is very hard not to keep every rock she creates. Here is what was done today. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 30 JUNE (KEEPER)

ELISE'S LATEST 30 JUNE 

IN THE HOOD 30 JUNE

MY LATEST 30 JUNE

MY LATEST 30 JUNE



Here is a picture card that was gifted to me today by my (girlfriend) Flo. It was good to see her at a distance. No fun but good to see her smile! Great pic.




My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" with Chris.

The caregiver had a issue this afternoon that I had to take care of. I am caring for Chris this evening and he is enjoying his supplemental drip while watching the Big Bang.

Elise is in her office on her Mac and she is listening to the news at the same time. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and sleep well so you will be ready for Hump Day.

Buona Notte.....

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sei una ragazza corretta. Siamo i fortunati di sicuro. Ehi, un'altra birra fredda e sul ponte per stasera. Buona Notte!

Loraine said...

Goditi il riposo. Domani sarĂ  un'altra giornata impegnativa, ne sono sicuro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...