Saturday, June 6, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!






How are you doing? We are good here. It is a nice day today so far, but I am stuck at home. 

My playmate is out playing bridge. Chris is resting listening to some (Boney) with me. I have to tell you we are getting our groove on. Ya Mon'.

I will get Chris up shortly and we will make our way over to the main house to watch some TV. We may even get a few "Wii" games in today.

Here are pics of the #Hide Tucson Rocks that I picked up and dropped off today. Enjoy!



DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ

DROPPED IN THE HOOD


Here a few pics of the new carpet that got installed over the past few days. My fidanzata and my sister Marcie have been on my case to see them. Enjoy!
LIVING ROOM

ELISE'S OFFICE

HALLWAY

LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM

MASTER BEDROOM
FAMILY ROOM

FAMILY ROOM




We hope that your day is going like you want it to? Tomorrow I will be back online completing another continuing  education medical class.

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.


Ciao....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembra fantastico!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...