Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Sex by Salt and Peppa!

  Buon Mercoledi!  "Hump" Giornata! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice day here in the "Old Pueblo" but it is going to heat up quickly.

  I didn't sleep well at all last night due to some severe knee pain. As a matter of fact it is still hurting this morning.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am going to be locked in today for the most part. The wi-fi tech guys window is from 8am -4pm. 

 I will venture out to the Cortez location to drip off #Hide Tucson Rocks and pick up.  My playmate and will start new creations today.

 The suitcase is out and waiting to be filled. WooHoo! My shorty will be in a "Zoom" meeting this afternoon with her writing group.. They are very good and interesting.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good "Humper" and enjoy the day. Stay cool!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Cosa fao oggi?

Loraine said...

La routine casalinga è ancora in atto, ma essere in buona salute è ancora il migliore!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...