Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




MIO MOGLIE AT MEL'S DINER



What's up? How are you doing on this Taco Tuesday night? We are good here and all is well. Can I get a (what-what)?

Got all of my tasks done today and I even made a trip over to Lee Lee's with Sister Jayne and her Mum.  I am glad that I went because I picked up a Pony Keg of Warsteiner Beer. Ya, ya! My sister Karen and I could tell you a few stories about us when we were in Germany with Warsteiner. Smile! Right sis?


PONY KEG OF WARSTEINER

ELISE'S LATEST 16 JUNE

MY LATEST16 JUNE


My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed corn cakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched Family Feud and Game of Thrones. We were not joined by Chris due to we are tending to a issue with him that requires that he stays on his side for a bit with dressing changes and Algicate AG. Depending on how it looks in the morning we may add Spencer's Gel as well. I will also change out is G-tube in the morning as well. He is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip and the Big Bang.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. My playmate participated  in a (Zoom) meeting of one of her book clubs this afternoon. It went well and I got to see my (fidanzata) and she was looking good! Che Bella!

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona Notte".....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro!

Unknown said...

This is an important post. would i love to see your post . thanks for sharing here .i also have a tech product related website . Kindly check it. this website have many kinds of tech products. Such as camera , mobile ,fridge etc.i hope you visit my page . thanks

Freekbuzz

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...