Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did your day go well? It has been a busy one for me let me tell you.

Chris had a few issues that I need to tackle today and I will recheck tomorrow.

It took me over two hours to complete my class on "Bloodborne Pathogens". It went into some detail this time to include the many types of PPE, HPV, HPC, HIV, OSHA. Tons of situations that I had to solve as well. I did get 100% percent though.  Have one more to complete in this series.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese for dinner. My playmate also had a plate of sliced tomatoes. We watched "Game of Thrones" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main houses watching the news on TV. Tomorrow hopefully the wi-fi issue in the main house will be corrected by the tech.

My shorty has a (Zoom) meeting tomorrow afternoon with her writing group. The (Zoom) meetings are very interesting and fun.

Tomorrow the suitcases will come out for our stay-cation. We are really looking forward to it and we need it.

Here are our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks. I will drop them off tomorrow at the Cortez location and I will pick up  a few new ones. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 9 JUNE

ELISE'S LATEST 9 JUNE

MY LATEST 9 JUNE

PICKED UP 9 JUNE


Well, I had better check on Chris and my playmate. Have a good evening and sleep well. Hey I got a email from Capo Jim today with a picture of a rock that was located at his clubhouse. It was not one of ours but Capo thought so. Good looking out Capo!

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Tesoro, li ho visti oggi. Ho visto tre di loro che si inseguivano a vicenda e un grasso era fare flessioni. Dormi bene mia cara.

Loraine said...

Congratulazioni per il 100%!

JT said...

Grazie mille fidanzata. Buona notte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...