Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by EnVogue!

  Buon Martedi! Buona Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in central Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have to take care of a few tasks today. To include making  trip over on the eastside and on the northside of the Old Pueblo. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

 Well, my shorty has programmed the (IRobot) to vacuum the new carpet this morning. The robot will start at 8:00am and  will run for an hour in the main house. WooHoo!

  We will be working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. someone dropped off a couple of rocks out in front of the house this morning. That is very niece to know that we are not the only rockers in the hood. I will be putting out a few rocks out in the hood today as well.

Well, I had better bounce. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo caffè e la bella giornata!

Jessie said...

Grazie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...