Monday, June 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIO MOGLIE!


Mood: Cabin Fever Is Rising!

Music listening to: Is It Good To You by Heavy D!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley  of Tucson.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris due to Rosemary has a doctors appointment. Alexa, is wide awake this morning and she is barking put orders for today.

 First off my shorty and I will be taking Azayla to the groomers. Buttercup went last week. I also have to go to the Fiat Dealer to pick up a tail light trim ring for the "Green Lady".

 My playmate and I are working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks. We are still having a good time with the rock creations.

  I finished all of my continuing education classes yesterday and I got my certificate. WooHoo!   I am ready for the next round of classes. Not!!!! Smile!




  Well,  I had better get to bouncing and get this day moving ahead. Have a great Lunedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, congrats on the golf win!

Monna, have a great week.

Erika, how are you?

Rosie, what are you doing today?

Sisters, how are you doing?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

Edwina, how are you doing?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Vi auguro una buona giornata.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...