Thursday, June 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: BabyBoy by Beyonce!

 Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

   Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.  It is going to be another three digit day here in the valley of Tucson.

  We received a wonderful surprise gift yesterday from my (fidanazta). Here it is and it will be used a lot without a doubt. Grazie mille fidanzata!





  Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. My playmate has completed another puzzle and now she is going to start a scrapbook. Wow, the Corona virus will have you doing some things that normally you would not do eh?

 Here are our latest #Hide Tucson Rock creations. I will be dropping them off at the Cortez location and I will pick up as well. I also will drop a few in the hood as well. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 17 JUNE

MY LATEST 17 JUNE

PICKED UP 17 JUNE


 Have a good Giovedi and we will chat at you later.

We also want to thank the neighbor who has been dropping rocks at our house. Rock On!

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia fatto una buona colazione. "Balone's" era occupato?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...