Monday, June 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and moving about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but the air is still filled with smoke from the Bighorn fire in the Catalina Mountains.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris and Elise a massage.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. Can you believe that?  I asked her to play some Boney for me today.

  I enjoyed Father's Day very much. A good restful day. My playmate and I played "Wii" up until the console got attacked with the Covid-19. Yes, the console just quit just like that. So it is now in ICU waiting on some much needed PPE. Hopefully the PPE will be delivered today. If not we may have to put it on a ventilator for awhile.  

We enjoyed a dinner that was fit for kings and queens last night. Sister Jayne treated us to Spareribs, rice and beans. We were stuffed to the point we could barely stand up. It was delicious. We topped it off with a nice dessert of soft serve ice cream topped with a Orange Delight liquor that sent us over the top.

  My shorty also got a request from my (fidanzata), love my (fidanzata) dearly. She asked Elise if she could create a rock  for her son Jay's birthday. What a honor, eh? My shorty agreed to do it. It is going to be great!

  We will be working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I wil drop of our latest at the Cortez location and I will pick up a few as well. Rock On. Here is what I will drop off this morning.
ELISE'S LATEST 21 JUNE

MY LATEST 21 JUNE




Well, I had better go and check on Chris and Elise. Have a great day and be careful.

If you could say a prayer of two for my longtime friend Country Granny and Bob. Mary underwent major surgery a few days ago and now she is in recovery at her sons home. Thanks!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is up?

Monna, have a great week.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Karen, good to hear from you.

Mary, how are you feeling today?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, what is new around your way?

Herman, how are things in St.Louis?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? Mio moglie sara onorata di creare una roccia per il compleanno di Jay. Buona giornata!

countrygranny47 said...

MORNING JESSIE,
I AM DOING BETTER A LITTLE EACH DAY. JUST BE GLAD TO GET STAPLES OUT.
THEN IN 2 MONTHS OR SO THE OTHER BE PUT BACK TOGETHER AND I CAN BE BE NORMAL AGAIN.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS. REALLY APPRECIATE THEM ALL.

Loraine said...

Continua a bere quell'acqua. Sta arrivando una settimana calda!

Jessie said...

Fara tesoro. Fai lo stesso!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...