Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



SHOO SHOO!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Can't Be Without You by Mary J. Blige!

  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. The fires are still burning in the Catalina mountains.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is still on vacation. Hopefully she will return tomorrow when the CenturyLink tech is here.

  My playmate and I will be working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up.

 I will be completing another online continuing medical education class today. That will leave one more to complete. We are really looking forward to our two night stay-cation that starts on Thursday.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Quando sarai in grado di visitare di nuovo le lucertole?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...